Why choose an acrylic photo print?
- Sturdy and scratch resistant
- Invisible wall mounting system & hangs flush against your wall
- Shows off the vibrancy of every colour, so images really catch the eye
- Acrylic prints will not fade, so it will last for years to come
- A glossy finish with sharp quality and definition
Your acrylic photo print is opaque, which means no light will pass through the print. Colours are more vivid and the details in your photo are heightened.
The acrylic material
Acrylic glass or Plexiglas is rigid and scratch resistant. It is used for windows, skylights and aquariums. It is lighter than glass, doesn’t bleach out or corrode in the sun. The standard width is 5mm.
Invisible mounting system
Your acrylic wall art comes with an invisible mounting system glued onto the back of the print. It is not visible from the front and gives your acrylic a free floating effect that is modern and stylish. The mounting system is a rectangular frame, which ensures the acrylic print hangs securely.