1/ How would you describe your home?
- Warm, welcoming and always full of family
- Minimalist and modern
- Clean lines with splashes of colour
- Stylish and on-trend
- Comfortable and homely with lots of plants
2/ What is your colour of choice for interiors?
- Bright yellow
- Azure blue
- Dark green
3/ What’s your favourite room in the house?
- The living room because it’s where the whole family come together
- The stainless steel kitchen because there isn’t any clutter
- The dining room because it’s where you entertain and show off your photos
- The bedroom because it’s minimal and chic but still cosy
- The conservatory because it almost feels like you’re sitting outside
4/ What photos do you already have hanging in your home?
- Lots of pictures of family and friends
- Some cityscapes of places I’ve recently travelled
- Brightly coloured photos from far-flung destinations
- Black and white photos of arty scenes
- Beaches and lots of photos of nature
Mostly A – You should try a canvas wall art
Elegant and traditional, a personalised canvas print will brighten up your home. The razor sharp detailing is perfect for pictures of people and places.
Mostly B – You should try an acrylic wall art
Your home is sophisticated, just like you. Some sleek acrylic wall art will perfectly match your modern style.
Mostly C – You should try a mounted wall art
A simple mounted print will suit your down-to-earth aesthetic. Hang it anywhere and let the intense colours do the talking.
Mostly D – You should try an aluminum wall art
An aluminum print will lend your home a stylish air. Popular for black and white prints, the matte finish is contemporary and cool.
Mostly E – You should try a photo on wood
A photo on wood will add some rustic charm to your home. The natural wood will blend with the surroundings for an understated look.
Whatever the result, don’t feel restricted to one particular style
Creating a number of wall arts in different materials will add interest to your home and the different textures will create a striking display. You can now make your wall art in our mobile app so it’s never been easier to get creative.
Another option is creating some photo prints of your favourite moments. They’re quick, easy and can be displayed creatively.
You could even add a photo print or a photo collage to the mix. For more inspiration read our tips on styling your space with wall art and prints for a truly unique wall display. If you’ve created some wall art yourself, show it off using the #myalbelli hashtag or upload it directly to our photo gallery for the chance to win an albelli voucher. You’ll also inspire others while you’re at it. Go on, start creating.