What to get the family that seems to have everything? We think you should get them something unique, beautiful and from the heart. That’s why our personalised photo gifts are the perfect gift for your favourite young families. We’ve put together our ultimate tool to help you create them the best photo Christmas present ever.
The first few Christmases as a new family can be a bit overwhelming as every present seems to be a toy. Why not gift the favourite new family in your life a Christmas present that will last much longer than a few months – and they don’t need to buy batteries for?
A personalised photo gift means that they’ll be able to savour the special moments in again and again, and, because you create them yourself, they’ll feel your personal touch every time they look at it. Whether you decide to create a hard backed photo book, a calendar to enjoy all year round, a beautiful piece of wall art or a fun photo mug, the fact you made it will mean the world to your favourite young family.
Check out our checklist
Here are some of our dos, don’ts and and top tips to make the perfect photo Christmas gift:
- Mix up the the photos from posed and unposed
- Ask family members and friends to send you snaps that the parents might not have seen before
- When visiting your favourite family, take some unposed pics, you never know which golden moments you’ll capture
- Organise your photos into themes before uploading so they’re easier to sort and arrange when creating your photo project
- Don’t just focus on pictures of the young ones – parent portraits are also great to have
- Don’t forget to use photos of their favourite places – not all the pics have to be of people
- Keep it a secret so it’s a great surprise
- Don’t forget that you can add text, frames, and layouts with the bonusprint online editor
Time to create
Whatever personalised photo gift you’re thinking of creating for your Christmas presents this year, simply head over to the bonusprint home page to browse through all our fantastic products and offers and get creating an incredible photo project now. And getting ticking them off your list.