Back to overview
How can I allow or delete cookies?
How to allow cookies
We kindly ask you to adjust your cookie settings to make your experience on our website as pleasant as possible.
We will explain how you can to this below.
Allow cookies in Safari:
– Click ‘Safari’ in the upper left corner.
– Choose ‘Preferences’, ‘Privacy’ and then ‘Allow cookies: Always’.
Allow cookies in Internet Explorer:
– Click on ‘Extra’ – Select ‘Internet Options’ -> ‘Privacy’ tab.
– Set ‘Settings’ to ‘Medium’.
Allow cookies in Chrome:
– Go to Settings.
– Scroll down and choose ‘advanced’.
– Select ‘Content settings’ under Privacy & Security>.
– Click on ‘cookies’.
– Make sure that ‘Block cookies from third parties’ is unchecked.
How to delete cookies
We highly recommend clearing your cookies from your browser regularly to prevent problems with logging in or ordering. We will explain how you can do this below.
Delete cookies in Safari:
– Click ‘Safari’> ‘Preferences’ at the top left and choose ‘Privacy’.
– Click on ‘Delete all website data’.
– Click on ‘Delete now’.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
– Go to the ‘Extra’ menu (or the gear icon)> ‘Internet Options’> ‘General’ tab. Under “Browsing history,” click “Delete.”.
– You may not want to delete everything. Make sure that at least ‘Cookies’ is checked and click on ‘Delete’.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
– Go to ‘Tools’> ‘Options’> tab ‘Privacy’. Click Clear your recent history.
– Under ‘Details’ you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies’. You can also indicate how old the cookies should be. Select ‘Everything’ here.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
– Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click on ‘History’. Click on ‘history’ again at the top.
– Click on ‘Delete browsing history’ on the left.
– Make sure that ‘Delete cookies and other site data’ is checked. You can also indicate how old the cookies should be. Choose ‘The first use’ here.
Do you have any questions? Please contact our customer service team. We’ll be happy to help!
Was this answer useful to you?