Back to overview
Message “can’t retrieve the latest product information”
This message indicates that the program has tried to make a connection with the Internet but has not been granted access. You can change the settings on your antivirus or firewall program(s) so that your computer gets full internet access to our photo book creator by following the instructions below:
1. Allow bonusprint’s creator in your firewall settings:
For Windows 7:
1. Click on ‘Menu > Control panel’
2. Click on ‘System and Security > Windows Firewall’
3. Click on ‘Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall’
4. In the ‘Allowed Programs and Features’, click on ‘Change settings’
5. Click on ‘Allow another program’ and select our software in the new window.
For Mac OS 10.6:
1. Click on the ‘Apple menu > System Preferences’
2. Click on ‘Security > Firewall > Advanced’
3. Click on the button with the plus sign (+) and select our software in the dialog box.
2. Temporary disabling your firewall:
If the previous solution didn’t succeed, please try the following steps to disable your firewall.
1. Click on ‘Start > Control Panel’.
2. Click on ‘Windows Firewall’ or ‘Security Center’
3. In the new window, you’ll find the option to turn the firewall off.
1. Click on the Apple logo and select ‘System Preferences’ from the drop down menu.
2. On the top panel, click on the button ‘Personal > Security’.
3. This will open a new window where you can turn off your firewall.
Please note that if you’re using the Kaspersky, Norton Symantec antivirus or any other additional anti-virus, you need to disable it as well (for Norton antivirus disable the ‘Web access protection’ also). Additionally, we advise you to temporarily disconnect a ‘proxy server’ if you have one.
You can disable your anti-virus by following these simple steps. Depending on the software you’re using, click on the link below and you’ll be redirected to the procedure. You can also copy and paste the relevant link below into your internet browser.
Norton antivirus software:
Disable orton firewall Click here
McAfee antivirus software:
Disable McAfee firewall Click here
Kaspersky antivirus software:
Disable Kaspersky firewall Click here
If this solution doesn’t work, please contact our customer service. They’ll be happy to help!
Was this answer useful to you?