Status: Checking availability
Since 2014, Microsoft has stopped with providing security updates or technical support for Windows XP. Furthermore, since April 2017, the same is valid for Windows Vista.
Because Microsoft has stopped the support, we were also unable to further continue to update our offline creator tool in Windows XP and Vista.
So, as of June 1st 2017, bonusprint no longer supports the Windows offline creator tool for Windows XP users.
Additionally, as of September 1st 2018, official support for the creator tool on Windows Vista has been stopped.
Our advice is to download the editor on a computer that is running on Windows 7 or higher and move the photo books to this computer. You can continue with the photo book and order it from there.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
To check which version of Windows you are running, please follow the steps below:
1. Push the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard at the same time.
2. A small window will appear. Type in “msinfo32” and click OK.
3. A new window will be shown on your screen. Look for “OS name” to check which version of Windows you are running (for instance Windows XP or Vista).
On the website below you will find information from Microsoft about updating the current Windows version to the latest version of Windows 10:
It is important that you migrate to a current supported operating system – such as Windows 10 – so you can receive regular security updates from Microsoft to protect your computer from possible malicious attacks. Our creator tool will work in Windows 7 or higher.
The photo books will not be deleted from the computer. The editor saves all photo books in a default location. The default location is ‘My documents’, within the ‘bonusprint photo books’ OR ‘bonusprint’ folder. Our advice is to download the creator tool on a computer that is running on Windows 7 or higher and move the photo books to this computer. You can continue with the photo book and order it from there.
Below you can find the instruction on how to move the photo books:
1. Click on ‘Start > My Documents’.
2. Navigate to the folder titled ‘bonusprint photo books’ OR ‘bonusprint’. Open this folder and you will find sub-folders of all your saved photo books. Locate the one(s) which have the name of the photo book you are wishing to move to another computer.
3. You will now need to copy this entire folder to an external drive or USB stick. Make sure you copy the entire folder, not only the .alb files.
4. Choose another Windows computer with Windows 7 or higher.
5. Download the Windows creator tool from our website.
6. Copy the album folder from the USB stick or external drive to your computer. We recommend you place it in your ‘my documents’ folder, within the ‘bonusprint photo books’ OR ‘bonusprint’ folder.
7. Open the creator tool and click on ‘open existing product’ and navigate to the location of your transferred file (in my documents > the ‘bonusprint photobooks’ OR ‘bonusprint’ folder). Click on the .alb file to open the book.
If you can’t find it, we suggest that you use the ‘search for programs and files’ function in your computer and search for .alb files.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team. They’ll be happy to help!
You can email us anytime or call with us during opening hours. We're open 09.00-19.00, Monday to Sunday.
Please note that we're closed on Good Friday (April 19) and Easter (April 21 & 22).
Status: Checking availability
We've actually operated as part of the same company since 2011, so there's nothing to worry about.
You can log in with your existing albelli account details and find your saved projects and previous order history right where you left them.
Same products and prices. Same creator tools. Same great quality.